Back to PreHealth Information Management
- Students should take BIOL 240 before BIOL 246, if possible. However, they can be taken at the same time.
- HEIM 230: Medical Terminology can be taken before students are admitted into the program. Be aware there are additional fees as it is offered through the KU Medical Center campus online.
- Course Repeat Policy is allowed.
- Credit/NoCredit is not allowed for prerequisite courses.
- COMS exemption is allowed.
- Minimum transfer grade that is accepted is a C.
- Students may take ACCT 121 or ACCT 122 at JCCC to fulfill the Accounting requirement for the program.
- HIM will accept a combined anatomy and physiology course to fulfill both requirements as long as the credit is at least 5 credit hours.
- 60 hours must be complete by start of the program.